Who We Are
As a locally owned company with team members who live and work in the area, Securida understands the culture, dynamics, and challenges of providing exceptional security services for Twin Cities businesses. When you work with our team, we take the time to customize our services to fit your needs and setting.
From protecting your place of business with on-site security staffing to keeping an eye on your commercial property with our off-hours monitoring and mobile patrol services, we’ll do whatever it takes to keep your premises as safeguarded as possible!
Our Security Services
When you want superior commercial security services from an experienced, locally-operated business, Securida has the team and resources to keep your business or commercial property safe and secure round the clock!
We’re committed to providing superior security solutions, offering the following services to all of our clients, regardless of sector or industry:
- One-on-one security consultations
- Assessments of security risks and concerns specific to your business, location, and clientele
- Short- and long-term security strategies applicable to your budgetary and scheduling needs
- Expertise in all federal laws, state guidelines, and local government ordinances that are relevant to your industry
- Armed or unarmed guards that are trained to enforce your specific protocols, guidelines, and expectations
- Authoritative yet supportive on-site support that improves credibility, comfort, and peace of mind
Careers at Securida
It takes a talented team to provide the highest level of security services. We’re always looking for qualified and experienced security professionals, so visit our careers page to learn more about our hiring process!
Frequently Asked Questions
As a group of highly trained, customer service-oriented security professionals, we lead with responsibility, ethics, and the highest standards of commitment and accountability.
To help enlighten you about the specifics of our security services, here are some answers to frequently asked questions regarding our security protocols and policies.